In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (SPI) Rules,
When you use Gypsee, you trust us with your information and we are committed to keep that trust. This
policy is meant to help you understand about the information we collect, why wnair for men review slim4vit commentie collect your
products and services offered by Gypsee Automotive.
We will need your information discussed in this policy if you would like to purchase our products and
services. If you do not wish to provide this to us, we may not be able to provide the products and
services you request, that you may be interested in, or to tailor our offering to your particular
We may collect both PII (Personal Identification Information) and Non-PII from you in verity of ways
including but not limited to when you visit our website, registered/sign in with us (through our website,
mobile application or through registration form which may be heard or soft copy), any device provided
by us, over telephone or through subscription of newsletters, update etc or through other activities,
services, features or resources available in our website. You may be asked for PI information that,
• Name includes Surname and first name
• Email address
• Postal address
• Phone number
• Date of birth
• Govt. identification details includes Adhar or Pan details
• Payment details
• Vehicle information that includes registration details
• Vehicle identification details that includes any number, engine or chaises number, make, model,
variant, manufacturing year
• Driving License details
• Lifestyle and other information’s
You may visit our site anonymously. We will collect your PII only if you voluntarily submit such
information to us. You can always refuse to provide PII, except that it may prevent them from engaging
in certain site related activities or service related activity.
We may collect your Non-PII about whenever you interact or use our website. Non-PII includes
• Browser name
• Location of the user
• Type of computer using by you by means of connection to our website/mobile application
includes operating systems, internet service provider, IP address or the information of similar
on your hard drive for record keeping purpose or sometimes to track information about them. You can
of some parts of the website or application.
How we use your information:
Your information will help us
• To respond more effectively to our customer service request and support needs
• To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website
• To improve our website based on your feedback and information
• Administer or otherwise carryout our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business
• Anticipate and resolve any issue with services provided to you.
• We may use the information you provide about yourselves when placing an order (We will not
share this with outside parties except to the extent necessary)
• To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
• To send periodic emails pertaining to their orders, responding to users query, If the you opt in to
our mailing list, you will receive emails that includes offers, product or service information,
company news, updates etc. (you can opt out from our mailing list any time)
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and other security measures to
protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, distribution or disclosure of any of your PII and data
stored on our website.
Sharing your personal information:
We may share your information submitted to us to public authorities, service providers, vendor,
business partners, our group companies, insurer, co-insurer, re-insurer, insurance brokers and banks
without obtaining your prior consent in the following circumstances:
• When it is required by law or by any court or by any Government agency or authority to disclose
for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detention or investigation including
cyber incidents or for prosecution or punishments of offences for complying with applicable
laws and regulations.
• We propose to share this information within our group companies and officers and employees
of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information’s on its behalf in
order to underwrite your policy and or process your claim. We also ensure that these recipients
of such information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in
compliance with this policy and any other confidentiality or security measures.
• We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the you visits the website.
These companies may use your personal information of the to the website and other website in
order to provide advertisements about good and services of your interest.
• We may share your PII and Non-PII information with our partners, service providers or vendors
to assist and service you and to process your claims. We will process your PII based on our
legitimate interest and/or to comply with our legal obligations.
• We will transfer your data in case we acquired by or merged with another company or we do
joint venture with other company.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your information for ten years from the date the policy ends unless a longer retention
period is required or as permitted by law or only for the purposes for which it was obtained.
Links to other websites:
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to Gypsee.com. Information shared by you with that
website is not our property. These websites may have different privacy practices. Hence, it is strongly
Changes to this policy:
frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect
information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy
policy periodically and become aware of the modification.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this site, you agree to accept of this policy and terms of services. If you do not agree to this
policy and the terms of services, please do not use our website/Application. Your continued use of this
website/Application following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of
How can you reach us:
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by email or by post.